NCI hosts a variety of classes from our partner institutions as well as several local meetings for non-profit agencies. To make a request to reserve a room, please complete the Room Reservation Form - fax to Ruby Jones at 276.403.5604 or e-mail your request.
Room Reservation Form.pdf
NCI Classroom Building at 30 Franklin Street (King Building)
207 Classroom (accommodates 20-25 people)
208 Classroom with media stations (accommodates 18 people)
209 Study Area (accommodates 8 people with desktop computers)
210 Computer Lab (accommodates 12-14 people with 12 desktop computers)
301 Classroom (accommodates 12-14 people - tables and chairs)
303 Classroom (accommodates 42- 50 people - tables and chairs)
304 Classroom (accommodates 15-20 people - tables and chairs)
307 Classroom (accommodates 2-5 people - table and chairs)
105 Classroom (accommodates 12 people, chairs with arm desks)
106 Classroom (accommodates 20-25 people - tables and chairs)
Student Lounge with tables and chairs, refrigerator, microwave, and other amenities
NCI Classroom Building at the Jefferson Plaza at 10 East Church Street
3003 Classroom (accomodates 14-16 people - table and chairs)
3004 Classroom (accomodates 14-16 people - table and chairs)
4003 Classroom (accomodates 16-18 people - tables and chairs)
4004 Classroom (accomodates 15-20 people - tables and chairs)
5003 Classroom (accomodates 16-18 people - tables and chairs)
5004 Classroom (accomodates 22-24 people - tables and chairs)
5005 Classroom/Lab (accomodates 25 people - tables and chairs + desktop computers)
Pythian Building (NCI Administrative Offices) at 29 Jones Street
(Mostly internal use - Call ahead for availability)
145 Conference Room (accommodates 10-12 people)
Please Note When Making Reservations:
- Rooms will be assigned as appropriate by NCI staff and first-choices are not guaranteed.
- ACADEMIC CLASSES OR EVENTS WILL ALWAYS HAVE PRIORITY IN THE SCHEDULING OF THE CLASSROOMS.
- Client is responsible for providing catering and related items.
- Client is responsible for insuring that all food and drink items are disposed of properly and that the room is left the way it was found.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer lab or around the laptop computers.
- Absolutely no food or drink allowed in Room 208 due to complex technology built in the tables.
- Client will be liable for any damages incurred by members of their group.
- Client is not allowed to move tables or chairs from other rooms without permission from the front desk receptionist.