AWS re/Start Training – December 9th, 2020
FREE REMOTE CLOUD TRAINING
Each cohort of learners, supported by professional mentors and accredited trainers, completes an intense 12 weeks of virtual training featuring real-world scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework.
The AWS re/Start Program
• Provides learners with resume and interview coaching to prepare for employer meetings and interviews to launch an entry-level cloud career.
• Includes topics such as adaptive communication, time management, and collaboration.
• Connects learners with potential hiring employers.
• Provides feedback on growth areas to prepare them for future success.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYERS
- Free access to CSIIP’s large pool of students.
- Ability to search student applications through filters such as major, distance, skills, college, and more.
- Review student applications, writing samples, resumes, transcripts, and letters of reference.
- Complete control over candidate selections and the hiring process
- Positive media coverage by the VSGC, and it’s CSIIP partners
- Recognition by the Governor’s office for supporting the program
- Access to CSIIP staff for assistance throughout the process
We are enrolling students now for the following programs:
- Bluefield College – Master of Arts Program in Counselor Education
- Longwood University – Bachelor’s in Social Work, Bachelor’s in Middle School Education, Bachelor’s in Elementary Education and K-6 Licensure
- James Madison University – Master’s in Educational Leadership
- Radford University – Cybersecurity Training
- University of Virginia – Bachelor in Liberal Arts Degree Programs Online | UVA SCPS
- Virginia Tech – Virginia Tech Educational Doctoral Program
- William & Mary – Online Business Degree Options