DATES AND TIME
Due to the current state of the coronavirus and out of precaution, this program will be rescheduled for sometime in May or June.
New College Institute
191 Fayette St, Martinsville, VA 24112
IN THREE DAYS YOU WILL:
- Learn the uses of data, big and small
- Learn how high performing companies use analytics to establish organizational goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for data uses and integration into operational systems and processes
- Identify steps to develop an analytical strategy and a successful analytics team.
- Become more familiar with technologies and available resources
WHO SHOULD ATTEND BUSINESS ANALYTICS FOR STRATEGIC LEADERS?
This program is designed for forward-thinking professionals with a responsibility to develop and implement the organizational strategy and grow the business.
Join other leaders, high potential managers, and business owners who are seeking a greater understanding of business analytics and how it can be used to build a data-driven culture.
During the program, our expert faculty will use interactive exercises, case studies, and team exercises to help you understand how data analytics is critical to your organization’s success.
DAY 1: BUILDING A DATA-DRIVEN CULTURE
- Fostering a data-driven culture: core qualities and requirements
- Breaking down silo-sharing data
- Steps to developing an analytics strategy
DAY 2: UNDERSTANDING THE VALUE-CHAIN
- Standardizing data collection
- Establishing data management
- Preparing data & techniques for sharing
- Visual analytics – graphs & pictorials
DAY 3: HIRING FOR ANALYTICS
- Techniques that exist for staff training
- Attracting talent & understanding desired skills
- How to recruit & interview analytics experts
DAY 3: INVESTING FOR ANALYTICS
- Understanding available technologies
- Choosing the right partner/vendor
- Information technologies investment for data-analytics
The CCE reserves the right to substitute faculty should a scheduling conflict arise.