To see if you are eligible for admissions, you must be able to answer YES to the following questions.
- Are you 18 or older?
- Do you have a High School Diploma or GED?
- Are you a U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
- Are you unemployed, under-employed or in search of a new career?
- Are you able to commit to training Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the length of the training?
- Are you able to commit to an additional 20 hours each week to study while in training?
- Are you committed to obtaining professional IT skills and full-time employment in IT immediately after training?
If you can answer YES to the above questions please proceed with the application and a member of our Recruitment and Admissions team will follow up with you regarding inclusion in the AWS re/Start program at NCI.
Virginia residents will be given priority for this cohort.
Not a Virginia resident?
Visit one of these links for a cohort near you:
Newark (Per Scholas): https://perscholas.org/apply/aws-restart-newark
New York (Per Scholas): https://perscholas.org/apply/aws-restart-new-york
Toronto (YES): https://www.yes.on.ca/y2tle/
Washington DC (Per Scholas): https://perscholas.org/apply/aws-restart-greater-ncr
Boston (Per Scholas): https://perscholas.org/apply/aws-restart-greater-boston
San Francisco (Year Up): https://www.yearup.org/locations/ca-san-francisco
San Jose (Year Up): https://www.yearup.org/locations/ca-san-jose