To see if you are eligible for admissions, you must be able to answer YES to the following questions.
- Do you live in Southern/SouthWestern Virginia?
- Are you 18 or older?
- Do you have a High School Diploma or GED?
- Are you a U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
- Are you unemployed or under-employed, or can you demonstrate financial need?
- Are you able to commit to training Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the length of the training?
- Are you able to commit to an additional 20 hours each week to study while in training?
- Are you committed to obtaining professional IT skills and full-time employment in IT immediately after training?
If you can answer YES to the above questions please proceed with the application and a member of our Recruitment and Admissions team will follow up with you regarding inclusion in the AWS re/Start program at NCI.