AWS re/Start program graduates are able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities.
- Working knowledge of operation systems like Linux, scripting, automation, programming languages and software lifecycles
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols, security
- Knowledge of security fundamentals such as identity, authentication, authorization, AWS’ shared responsibility model and web access firewalls
- Fundamental understanding of databases concepts
- Application of core AWS services in the area of compute, storage and networking, including EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Lambda, Cloud Formation, RDS, and Route 53
- Understanding of professional information technology working environment, including communication skills, collaboration tools, project management, presentation skills, project reporting, behavioral attitude
AWS re/Start also provides learners with resume and interview coaching to prepare for meetings and interviews with employers.
Classes are full-time, virtual, Monday through Friday. Days are dedicated to technical training and professional coaching to prepare you for the workplace.