The Certified Telemedicine Clinical Presenter Certification (CTCP) is designed to provide the skills to correctly and confidently present patients during virtual encounters with physicians and a variety of specialists. You must be clinically trained to complete a basic exam as a prerequisite.
- Telemedicine and Telehealth Essentials
- Telemedicine Clinical Applications: Live Video and Store and Forward
- Telemedicine Consultation: Before, During and After
- Video Conferencing Etiquette, Record Keeping, and Maintaining Presenter Skills
- The attributes of a successful telemedicine program and the promotion and advancement of Telehealth
- Remote patient monitoring
- Mobile technologies and cloud computing