- This event has passed.
GWO – Basic Technical Training
October 11, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The aim of this BTT Electrical Module is to give the Delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic electrical tasks (supervised by an experienced technician) using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
The BTT Electrical Module shall ensure Delegates are able to:
- Explain the basics of electricity (L2 – Knowledge).
- Explain risks and hazards associated with electrical work (L2 – Knowledge).
- Explain the function and symbol of electrical components (L2 – Knowledge).
- Explain the function of different types of sensors (L2 – Knowledge).
- Explain and interpret a simple electrical diagram and demonstrate how to assembly it on a circuit (L2 – Knowledge / L3 – Skill).
- Demonstrate how to make correct and safe measurements (L3 – Skill).