- This event has passed.
Teacher Professional Development
June 5, 2023 @ 9:00 am - June 9, 2023 @ 3:00 pm
Attention all middle and high school teachers! Enhance your STEM education instruction with new ready-to-use modules for hands-on learning. You will leave the conference with a comprehensive curriculum, including engaging lesson plans and hands-on activities for your students. As a bonus, you will receive a STEM certification to validate your knowledge and skills in STEM education.
The teaching modules are designed to be easily integrated into your Technology-education or Agri-science courses (e.g. Intro to Technology, Inventions and Innovations, Agriscience Explorations, and Agriscience & Technology) You will have access to our student portal through Google Classroom, allowing you to share the learning experience with your students.
Our experienced NCI staff instructors are available to provide technical support and assist with any modifications you may need. Best of all, you and your students will have access to the STEMbot at NCI to bring your lessons to life.
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your STEM education and inspire your students to pursue their passions in STEM. Register now for the STEMbot Teacher Professional Development Conference
- Hands-on learning on the STEMbot during the week
- Instructional modules that can be directly incorporated into your units of instruction in your tech-ed or science classroom
- Gain access for your students to use the NCI STEMbot for hands-on learning during the semester.
- You will be awarded a certificate of completion and re-certification points from Virginia Tech
- Access to our student portal through Google Classroom for student learning/assessment materials
- Low to no cost for the week ($50 – Schools may be able to provide teachers with scholarships – please ask your Directors of Instruction)
- NCI staff instructors will be available for tech support and help during the semester
- Access to other NCI resources for your classroom support
PLEASE CONTACT DR. SUSHEELA SHANTA WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Learn about the Va Tech STEMbot HERE