LEARN BEST PRACTICES
No Experience Required
Class will be held 06/15/2021 – 06/24/2021 Tuesday – Thursday / 9:00 am –3:30 pm $250 Fee
Learn programming and running CNC machining equipment to be successful in precision metal manufacturing.
- Ruler /Tape Measure, Dial Caliper. and Micrometer Reading
- Converting. Adding, and Subtracting Fractions and Decimals
- Standard Industrial Setting Safety Procedures
- Basic Machining Principles and Tooling Types
- Haas CNC Control Navigation and Machine Setup
- Tool Setup
- Introduction to G-Code/EIA Programming
New College Institute has created this class in collaboration with Worley Machine located in Woolwine, VA.
Quality Assurance Instructor
Worley Machine Enterprises is a family owned and operated business. Worley Machine Enterprises is looking for qualified candidates with the skills listed above. After successful completion of the class, students are encouraged to apply. Worley offers competitive wages and benefits with first and second, ten-hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday with overtime available as needed.