Our second cohort begins May 1, registrations are due by April 15, and we will host a free informational luncheon March 20 from 12:00–1:00 at NCI. Reservations for the luncheon are required email@example.com or 276–403–5605.
Three Program Options for Working Professionals:
- Cybersecurity Certificate (18 credits)
- Cybersecurity for Career & Technical Education Teachers (4 credits)
- Cybersecurity for Leaders (3-hour micro-credential)
- Radford University faculty will be onsite for regularly scheduled meetings at NCI
- All 3 programs include a 12-month license to complete
- Complete online courses at your own pace
- Prepare for multiple industry-recognized cybersecurity certifications
The programs will primarily be delivered online in a self-paced manner along with onsite seminars at New College. IMPACT faculty will also prepare participants for multiple industry-recognized cyber defense certifications including CompTIA Security+, CISCO CCENT, CompTIA Network+, SANS GCIH (Certified Incident Handler), SANS GPEN (Pen Tester), and CISSP.
NCI’s second IMPACT cohort will begin on May 1. An information luncheon will be provided at NCI Wednesday, March 20 from 12:00 to 1:00. Representatives from the Radford University IMPACT program will review the program and answer questions.
This is a great opportunity to work at your own pace and earn industry-needed skills and certifications in cyber defense.