How CSIIP Works:
The Commonwealth STEM Industry Internship Program (CSIIP) is an online system where companies select and hire interns from a large pool of pre-qualified STEM students.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYERS
- Free access to CSIIP’s large pool of students.
- Ability to search student applications through filters such as major, distance, skills, college, and more.
- Review student applications, writing samples, resumes, transcripts, and letters of reference.
- Complete control over candidate selections and the hiring process
- Positive media coverage by the VSGC, and it’s CSIIP partners
- Recognition by the Governor’s office for supporting the program
- Access to CSIIP staff for assistance throughout the process